Streamline Health Solutions (STRM) Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: STRM) (“Streamline Health” or the “Company”), provider of the eValuator™ Revenue Integrity Program to help healthcare providers proactively address revenue leakage and compliance, today announced that it intends to offer and sell shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. The proposed offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering. Streamline Health also intends to grant the underwriter a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 15% of the shares of common stock sold in the offering to cover over-allotments, if any. All of the securities in the proposed offering are to be sold by Streamline Health.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the proposed offering, if completed, for working capital and general corporate purposes.
Craig-Hallum Capital Group is acting as the sole managing underwriter for the proposed offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SkyWater Technology (SKYT) Prices 6.96M Share Upsized IPO at $14/Sh
- UiPath Inc. (PATH) Prices 23.89M Share IPO at $56/Sh
- Inotiv Inc. (NOTV) Prices 2.647M Share Common Offering at $17/Sh