Streamline Health Solutions (STRM) Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: STRM) (“Streamline Health” or the “Company”), provider of the eValuator™ Revenue Integrity Program to help healthcare providers proactively address revenue leakage and compliance, today announced that it intends to offer and sell shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. The proposed offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering. Streamline Health also intends to grant the underwriter a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 15% of the shares of common stock sold in the offering to cover over-allotments, if any. All of the securities in the proposed offering are to be sold by Streamline Health.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the proposed offering, if completed, for working capital and general corporate purposes.
Craig-Hallum Capital Group is acting as the sole managing underwriter for the proposed offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zai Lab Limited (ZLAB) Announces $750M Proposed Public Offering of American Depositary Shares
- Crown Holdings (CCK) Tops Q1 EPS by 44c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q EPS Guidance Above Consensus, FY21 EPS Views Below Consensus
- Facebook (FB) CEO Zuckerberg said working on a short-form audio version of Reels, named 'Soundbites'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!