Strayer Education (STRA) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c; Plans New BS in Nursing Degree Program
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Strayer Education (NASDAQ: STRA) reported Q4 EPS of $1.32, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $1.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $116.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $113.83 million.
Total enrollments at Strayer University for the 2015 winter term decreased 1% to 40,728 students compared to 41,098 students for the winter term in 2014. Across the Strayer University campus and online system, continuing student enrollments decreased by 1%, and new student enrollments were essentially flat with the prior year.
The Company announced today that Strayer University plans to offer a new program for registered nurses to earn a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree beginning in the Fall 2015 academic term.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Strayer Education (STRA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nutrien (NTR) Raises 1st-Half Guidance
- UPDATE: Stifel Resumes Werner Enterprises (WERN) at Buy
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Paymentus (PAY) at Outperform, 'King of Bill'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!