Strategic Education (STRA) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- Fed jitters keep S&P, Nasdaq futures below record highs
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- Oil hits new high near $75 on demand rise, falling inventories
- JPMorgan Sees Cleveland Cliffs (CLF) and Steel Dynamics (STLD) as Top Steel Picks, Strong Cash Flow Provided by High Prices a 'Generational Opportunity'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Strategic Education (NASDAQ: STRA) reported Q3 EPS of $1.18, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $241.75 million versus the consensus estimate of $241.13 million.
“We are excited to announce that Strategic Education’s acquisition of Laureate’s Australia/New Zealand institutions closed on November 3, 2020. The addition of these highly-regarded academic institutions to our portfolio enhances our position as a global leader in post-secondary education and provides an additional growth platform as we pursue our mission of enabling economic mobility with education,” said Karl McDonnell, Chief Executive Officer of Strategic Education. “As our organization continues to adapt to the challenges presented by the COVID-19 pandemic, we are encouraged by consistent performance at Capella University and in Australia/New Zealand, and are restructuring our organization to focus on areas of existing strength in our core business and new opportunities including employer initiatives, Sophia Learning, and digital enablement partnerships.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Strategic Education (STRA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Elanco (ELAN) Announces Agreement to Acquire Kindred Biosciences (KIN) for $9.25 Per Share
- Randall-Reilly to Acquire Trimble's (TRMN) Iron Solutions Business
- Vroom (VRM) Announces Upsize and Pricing of its $550,000,000 Convertible Senior Notes Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!