Strategic Education (STRA) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c, Revenues Miss
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Strategic Education (NASDAQ: STRA) reported Q1 EPS of $1.53, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.56. Revenue for the quarter came in at $265.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $298.42 million.
“We are pleased with the organization’s ongoing commitment to the success of our students and to our mission to enable economic mobility,” said Karl McDonnell, Chief Executive Officer of Strategic Education. “As we continue to navigate through the challenges presented by the COVID-19 pandemic, we are encouraged by continued strength in our Australia/New Zealand and Alternative Learning segments.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Strategic Education (STRA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nutrien (NTR) Raises 1st-Half Guidance
- Globus Maritime (GLBS) Shares Up 13% Following Earnings
- Synopsys (SNPS) to Acquire Semiconductor and Flat Panel Display Solutions from BISTel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!