Steel Partners Holdings (SPLP) Announces Jason Wong Named As Chief Financial Officer
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Steel Partners Holdings L.P. (NYSE: SPLP) today announced Jason Wong’s appointment as Chief Financial Officer, replacing Doug Woodworth.
Wong was most recently with Tiffany & Co. where he was Vice President – Treasurer & Investor Relations. Prior to Tiffany & Co., Wong was with Newell Brands Inc./Jarden Corp. as the Chief Administrative Officer for Europe. He holds an MBA from Columbia University, a Bachelor of Science in Economics and a Bachelor of Arts in Biological Bases of Behavior, both from the University of Pennsylvania.
Wong will report directly to Warren Lichtenstein, Executive Chairman of Steel Partners.
“We are pleased to welcome Jason to the leadership team at Steel Partners,” said Lichtenstein. “Jason has extensive experience in all facets of finance and accounting, and we are confident that his depth of expertise will help us to drive our long-term goals and strategy.
“I know that I speak for everyone at Steel Partners in thanking Doug for his leadership and dedication to the company,” said Lichtenstein. “We wish him the best of luck as he steps down to pursue other initiatives.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iStar Financial (STAR) Announces Jeremy Fox-Geen Stepping Down as Chief Financial Officer
- E.W. Scripps Co. (SSP) Misses Q1 EPS by 25c, Revenues Beat
- American Axle (AXL) to Receive U.S. Department of Energy Cooperative Agreement for Electric Drive Technology
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesSteel Partners, Warren Lichtenstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!