Steel Connect (STCN) Names Jason Wong as CFO
- Wall St extends recovery at end of volatile week
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Steel Connect Inc. (NASDAQ: STCN) today announced Jason Wong’s appointment as Chief Financial Officer, replacing Doug Woodworth.
Wong was most recently with Tiffany & Co. where he was Vice President – Treasurer & Investor Relations. Prior to Tiffany & Co., Wong was with Newell Brands Inc./Jarden Corp. as the Chief Administrative Officer for Europe. He holds an MBA from Columbia University, a Bachelor of Science in Economics and a Bachelor of Arts in Biological Bases of Behavior, both from the University of Pennsylvania.
Wong will report directly to Warren Lichtenstein, Interim CEO & Executive Chair of Steel Connect.
“We are pleased to welcome Jason to the leadership team at Steel Connect,” said Lichtenstein. “Jason has extensive experience in all facets of finance and accounting, and we are confident that his depth of expertise will help us to drive our long-term goals and strategy.”
“I know that I speak for everyone at Steel Connect in thanking Doug for his leadership and dedication to the company,” said Lichtenstein. “We wish him the best of luck as he steps down to pursue other initiatives.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rigel Pharma (RIGL) Names Alison L. Hannah, M.D. to Board
- BridgeBio Pharma (BBIO) Receives FDA Fast Track Designation for Investigational Gene Therapy for Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Limbach Holdings (LMB) Misses Q1 EPS by 22c, Revenues Miss; Offers FY21 Revenues Guidance Below Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesSteel Partners, Warren Lichtenstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!