State Street (STT) Reports Q1 EPS of $1.83 on Revenues of $2.98B
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
State Street (NYSE: STT) reported Q1 EPS of $1.83. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.98 billion.
- 4Q17 Operating-Basis Results Include EPS of $1.83, ROE of 14.1%, and Revenue of $3.0 Billion
- Expects Beacon Target Savings of $550 Million to Be Realized by Mid-2019, 18 Months Ahead of Schedule
- Assets under Custody and Administration of $33.1 Trillion and Assets under Management of $2.8 Trillion, Reached Record Levels at Year-End
Achieved Previously Announced 2017 Financial Objectives (2)
For earnings history and earnings-related data on State Street (STT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Limbach Holdings (LMB) Misses Q1 EPS by 22c, Revenues Miss; Offers FY21 Revenues Guidance Below Consensus
- Extended Stay America (STAY) Responds to Tarsadia and Highlights Compelling Reasons to Support the Transaction with Blackstone and Starwood Capital
- Forma Therapeutics Holdings (FMTX) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!