Star Bulk Carriers Corp. (SBLK) Announces Delivery of Three Capesize Vessels
- Technology stocks lead S&P 500, Dow to record highs
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Star Bulk Carriers Corp. (the "Company" or "Star Bulk") (Nasdaq: SBLK) a global shipping company focusing on the transportation of dry bulk cargoes announced today that it has taken delivery of the three capesize vessels E.R. BAYONNE, E.R. BUENOS AIRES and E.R. BORNEO (the “Vessels”) from entities affiliated with E.R. Capital Holding GmbH & Cie. KG (“E.R.” or “Sellers”), pursuant to the transaction previously disclosed on December 17, 2020. The Cash Consideration of the transaction was financed through proceeds of a new five-year term loan from a leading European financial institution.
Following these deliveries, the Company has 99,239,716 common shares issued and outstanding.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Autodesk (ADSK) to Acquire Upchain
- Amyris (AMRS) To Acquire EcoFabulous
- Teligent (TLGT) Names Ernest R. De Paolantonio as CFO