Spotify (SPOT) Chief Financial Officer, Paul Vogel will be leaving the company on March 31
- Stocks pause as key inflation data eyed
- Citi says S&P 500 not in a bubble, tells investors to 'buy pullbacks'
- eBay delivers upbeat guidance, Q4 results top estimates; unveils $2B stock buyback
- JPMorgan's Kolanovic says the S&P 500 rally is at risk from a narrative shift
- Apple (AAPL) discontinues its electric car project, redirects team to focus on GenAI
Spotify Technology S.A. (NYSE: SPOT) today announced its Chief Financial Officer, Paul Vogel will be leaving the company on March 31, 2024. The company has launched an external search for his successor. In the interim, Ben Kung, Vice President of Financial Planning and Analysis, will take on expanded responsibilities to support the company’s realignment of its financial leadership team.
“Spotify has embarked on an evolution over the last two years to bring our spending more in line with market expectations while also funding the significant growth opportunities we continue to identify. I’ve talked a lot with Paul about the need to balance these two objectives carefully. Over time, we’ve come to the conclusion that Spotify is entering a new phase and needs a CFO with a different mix of experiences. As a result, we’ve decided to part ways, but I am very appreciative of the steady hand Paul has provided in supporting the expansion of our business through a global pandemic and unprecedented economic uncertainty,” shared Daniel Ek, Founder, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board of Directors. Ek continued, “As we initiate the search for a new leader, we do so from a position of strength. I am enormously proud of the strides we’ve made as a company. We are on track to deliver against the goals we outlined at our Investor Day and our recent actions will help us accelerate these efforts. We look forward to tapping a strong financial leader as our next CFO and I will share more details soon.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boston Beer (SAM) dips 11% on poor Q4 earnings and guidance; analysts cut estimates
- Par Pacific (PARR) Announces CEO Retirement
- Veru (VERU) Receives Nasdaq Non-compliance Notice
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!