Sports Entertainment Acquisition Corp. (SEAH) Shareholders Approve Merger with Super Group
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sports Entertainment Acquisition Corp. (NYSE: SEAH), a special purpose acquisition company, today announced that SEAH’s shareholders voted to approve its proposed business combination with SGHC Limited. A Form 8-K disclosing the full voting results is expected to be filed with the Security and Exchange Commission.
Super Group has waived the minimum cash condition to be satisfied at the closing of the Business Combination, and SEAH expects all closing conditions to be met. The transaction is expected to generate approximately $202.4 million from SEAH trust proceeds, reflecting approximately 45% of the publicly held shares that were not submitted for redemption.
The closing of the Business Combination is expected to occur Thursday, January 27, 2022. Following closing, the combined company will be known as “Super Group (SGHC) Limited,” and on Friday, January 28, 2022, its ordinary shares and public warrants are expected to trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbols “SGHC” and “SGHC WS,” respectively.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Carousell, L Catterton (LCAA) SPAC Merger Talks Said to Have Ended - Bloomberg
- Hepsiburada (HEPS) Announces Board Changes
- Alpine Acquisition Corporation (REVE) Signs Definitive Agreements to Acquire Two Bit Circus, Inc. and Two Convention Hotels
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions, SPAC
Related EntitiesS1, Definitive Agreement, IPO, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!