Splunk (SPLK) CEO and President to Step Down; Appoints Graham Smith as Interim CEO
- Stocks tumble on new coronavirus variant fear
- Moderna (MRNA) Shares Rally 11% on 'Nu' Concerns, Analyst Sees mRNA Technology Adapting Much Quicker to New COVID Variant
- DiDi (DIDI) Stock Falls on Report China Seeks Delisting From US Amid Data Security Concerns
- Apple (AAPL) on Pace to Sell Over 10 Million iPhones for Black Friday - Wedbush
- Buy Tech Winners on Variant Fears - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
On November 18, 2021, Splunk (NASDAQ: SPLK) filed a Current Report on Form 8-K with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission disclosing Douglas Merritt stepping down as President and Chief Executive Officer (“CEO”) of the Company and the appointment of Graham Smith as the Company’s interim CEO. This Amendment No. 1 to the Original Form 8-K is being filed by the Company to disclose changes to the compensation of Mr. Merritt in connection with his stepping down.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) CEO Nadella Sells Over 800 Thousand Shares
- Tesla (TSLA) Hires Former SEC Lawyer as Managing Counsel
- GE Healthcare (GE) and Optellum Join Forces to Advance Lung Cancer Diagnosis with Artificial Intelligence
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!