Spectrum Pharma (SPPI) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Spectrum Pharma (NASDAQ: SPPI) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.25), $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.31).
“Our top priority is submission of the NDA to the FDA for poziotinib based on the positive data from Cohort 2 of the ZENITH20 clinical trial,” said Joe Turgeon, President and CEO of Spectrum Pharmaceuticals. “The additional data on twice daily dosing presented at AACR has the potential to significantly expand the value of poziotinib. We also look forward to the FDA’s pre-approval inspection of the ROLONTIS manufacturing facility which has been scheduled for later this month.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Spectrum Pharma (SPPI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) Announces CEO Retirement and Succession Plan
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
- Globus Maritime (GLBS) Shares Up 13% Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!