Spectrum Pharma (SPPI) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Spectrum Pharma (NASDAQ: SPPI) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.36), $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.29).
“The Fast Track designation for poziotinib is a significant achievement towards an expedited review,” said Joe Turgeon, President and CEO of Spectrum Pharmaceuticals. “In addition, we are delighted that the FDA has scheduled the pre-approval inspection at the ROLONTIS manufacturing facility for May 2021. The company has made tremendous progress advancing our development programs and conducting our clinical trials, despite the challenges of the global pandemic. I am proud of our employees who demonstrated resiliency and creativity during these unprecedented times.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Spectrum Pharma (SPPI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL) Tops Q1 EPS by 43c
- Truist Financial Corp. (TFC) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Revenues Beat
- Tesla's (TSLA) Profitability Threated by Tax Credits - Navellier
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!