Southern Its International, Inc. (SITS) Acquires 40% Stake in Smarter Flush Marketing
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Southern ITS International, Inc. (OTC Pink: SITS) announced today that it has entered into a Letter of Intent with Smarter Flush Marketing LLC for Southern ITS International to acquire a Forty percent ownership interest in the Nevada limited liability company.
James Shipley, CEO of Southern ITS International, Inc., commented, “We are excited at the prospect of our investment in Smarter Flush Marketing and look forward to finalizing the transaction. Smarter Flush is the owner of patents and rights for manufacture, sales, and distribution of all of the Smarter Flush Products(s) in the Smarter Flush Marketing list of products (www.smarterflushmarketing.com). The closing of the proposed transaction is subject to due diligence by both parties and the entering into of a definitive agreement. We expect to consummate the transaction during the current quarter. When completed, this acquisition will be one of many which we hope will be defined by our goal of seeking companies with excellent growth potential.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Redbox Completes Business Combination With Seaport Global Acquisition Corp. (SGAM)
- Trump Media & Technology Group and Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) enter definitive merger agreement, "TRUTH Social" will be launching soon
- NextEra Energy Partners (NEP) Acquires 50% Stake in 2,520-megawatt Portfolio of Renewables Projects and Enters New Convertible Equity Portfolio Financing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!