Sony (SNE) to Change Ticker Symbol to 'SONY' on April 1
- Futures muted as investors eye payrolls data for interest rate clues
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
- Microsoft (MSFT) dips as UK's CMA seeks views on partnership with OpenAI
- Global stocks and bonds turn cautious before US jobs data
Sony (NYSE: SNE) disclosed:
As previously announced on May 19, 2020 in the press release titled “Announcement of New Sony Group Organizational Structure,” Sony Corporation will change its company name to “Sony Group Corporation” effective on April 1, 2021. In connection with this change, the ticker symbol for American Depositary Shares of Sony Corporation traded on the New York Stock Exchange will change from “SNE” to “SONY” effective on the same date.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crown Castle (CCI) CEO to step down amid Elliott pressure
- Analog Devices (ADI) Appoints Peter Henry to its Board of Directors
- Torrid Holdings (CURV) Elevates Paula Dempsey to Chief Financial Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!