Sonoma Pharmaceuticals (SNOA) Announces 5M Share Offering
- S&P 500 ends lower as investors weigh fresh employment data
- U.S. private employers add 103,000 jobs in November - ADP
- Data storage group MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results top estimates
- Stocks edge up, 10-year Treasury yield falls as rate cut timing weighed
- A major Wall Street bank is out with S&P 500 forecast for 2024
Sonoma Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: SNOA) has filed to offer 5,000,000 common shares. From the filing:
We are offering on a best efforts basis up to 5,000,000 shares of our common stock, $0.0001 par value per share (the “Common Stock”), based on an assumed public offering price of $1.00 per share, which is equal to the closing price of our shares of Common Stock on the Nasdaq Capital Market on September 13, 2023. See “Description of Securities” in this prospectus for more information. We refer to the securities offered by this prospectus as the “Securities.”
We expect that this offering will end two (2) trading days after we first enter into a securities purchase agreement and we will deliver all securities issued in connection with this offering delivery versus payment/receipt versus payment upon our receipt of investor funds. Accordingly, neither we nor the placement agent have made any arrangements to place investor funds in an escrow account or trust account since the placement agent will not receive investor funds in connection with the sale of the securities offered hereunder.
We have engaged Maxim Group LLC as our exclusive placement agent (the “placement agent”) to use its reasonable best efforts to solicit offers to purchase the Securities in this offering. The placement agent has no obligation to purchase any of the Securities from us or to arrange for the purchase or sale of any specific number or dollar amount of the Securities. Because there is no minimum offering amount required as a condition to closing in this offering the actual public offering amount, placement agent’s fee, and proceeds to us, if any, are not presently determinable and may be substantially less than the total maximum offering amounts set forth above and throughout this prospectus. We have agreed to pay the placement agent the placement agent fees set forth in the table below. See “Plan of Distribution” in this prospectus for more information.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wave Life Sciences (WVE) Announces Proposed Public Offering of Ordinary Shares and Pre-Funded Warrants
- Zoom (ZM) announces enhancements across its AI-powered customer experience suite and new pricing plans
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces New Targets For Development, Loyalty Membership, And Cloud Technology
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesMaxim Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!