Sonim Technologies (SONM) Regains Compliance with Nasdaq Listing Requirements
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sonim Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: SONM), today announced it has regained compliance with Nasdaq listing requirements.
In a letter dated February 22, 2021, Nasdaq informed the Company that it has achieved compliance with the minimum bid price rule required for continued listing on the Nasdaq Capital Market.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vir Biotechnology (VIR), VBI Vaccines (VBIV) & Brii Biosciences Begin Phase 2 Clinical Trial of BRII-835 (VIR-2218) in Combination with BRII-179 (VBI-2601) for Treatment of Hepatitis B
- Manchester United's (MANU) Joel Glazer apologizes to fans over European Super League
- Nuverra Environmental (NES) Announces Appointment of Patrick L. Bond as Chief Executive Officer