Snowflake (SNOW) Misses Q4 EPS by 53c, Revenues Beat
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Snowflake (NYSE: SNOW) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.70), $0.53 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.17). Revenue for the quarter came in at $190.47 million versus the consensus estimate of $178.5 million.
- Product revenue of $178.3 million in the fourth quarter, representing 116% year-over-year growth
- Remaining performance obligations of $1.3 billion, representing 213% year-over-year growth
- 4,139 total customers
- Net revenue retention rate of 168%
- 77 customers with trailing 12-month product revenue greater than $1 million
“We finished our fiscal year with strong performance and reported triple-digit product revenue growth,” said Snowflake CEO, Frank Slootman. “Remaining performance obligations showed a robust increase year-on-year, reflecting strength in sales across the board. Coupled with this rapid growth, we saw improving operating efficiency while expanding our footprint globally. These results indicate that customers across multiple industries rely on the Snowflake Data Cloud to mobilize their data and enable breakthrough data strategies.”
Snowflake sees Q1 2022 revenue of $195-200 million, versus the consensus of $213.06 million.
Snowflake sees FY2022 revenue of $1-1.02 billion, versus the consensus of $1.1 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Snowflake (SNOW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tenet Healthcare (THC) Tops Q1 EPS by 58c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 EPS Guidance, Offers FY21 Revs. View, 2Q EPS/Revs. Outlook
- Premier Financial (PFC) Tops Q1 EPS by 34c
- Abbott (ABT) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, Sales Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!