Smart Share Global Ltd. (EM) Prices 17.5M ADS IPO at $8.50/ADS
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Smart Share Global Limited (NASDAQ: EM), a consumer tech company providing mobile device charging service, today announced the pricing of its initial public offering (“IPO”) of 17,650,000 American Depositary Shares (“ADSs”) at a public offering price of $8.50 per share. The aggregate offering size of the IPO is approximately $150.0 million, assuming the underwriters do not exercise their option to purchase additional ADSs. The ADSs are expected to begin trading on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the ticker symbol “EM” on April 1, 2021. The offering is expected to close on April 6, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
The Company has granted the underwriters an option, exercisable within 30 days from the date of the final prospectus, to purchase up to an aggregate of 2,647,500 additional ADSs.
Goldman Sachs (Asia) L.L.C., Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and China Renaissance Securities (Hong Kong) Limited are acting as joint bookrunners and as representatives of the underwriters for the offering. Tiger Brokers (NZ) Limited, BOCI Asia Limited, Futu Inc. and SNB Finance Holdings Limited are co-managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oatly files for IPO; Plans to list on NASDAQ under the ticker 'OTLY' After 107% 2020 Revenue Growth
- Sun Life confirms draft prospectus filing for India Joint Venture IPO
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Alignment Healthcare Inc (ALHC) at Neutral