Skyward Specialty Insurance Group (SKWD) Announces Secondary Offering of Its Common Stock
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Skyward Specialty Insurance Group, Inc.TM (NASDAQ: SKWD) ("Skyward Specialty" or the "Company"), a leader in the specialty property and casualty ("P&C") market, today announced that The Westaim Corporation is offering 3,850,000 shares of the Company's common stock in an underwritten public offering. In addition to The Westaim Corporation, certain other stockholders (the "Selling Stockholders") have also granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 577,500 shares of Skyward Specialty's common stock.
Skyward Specialty will not receive any of the proceeds from the sale of the shares of its common stock offered by the Selling Stockholders, and the Selling stockholders will bear the underwriting discounts and commissions associated with the sale of such shares.
Barclays Capital Inc. and Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc., A Stifel Company, are acting as joint lead book-running managers for the proposed offering. JMP Securities, A Citizens Company, Piper Sandler & Co., Truist Securities, Inc., Raymond James & Associates, Inc. and BMO Capital Markets Corp. are acting as joint book-running managers for the proposed offering. Siebert Williams Shank & Co., LLC is acting as co-manager for the proposed offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Super Micro Computer (SMCI) prices 2.1M shares at $262
- Okta drops 6% after hackers stole data on all customer support users
- Skyward Specialty Insurance Group (SKWD) Chairman to Resign
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesStifel, Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Raymond James, BMO Capital, JMP Securities, AM Best Company, Barclays
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!