SkyWest (SKYW) Enters CPA with Delta (DAL) Covering 19 Embraer E175 Jets
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
SkyWest (NASDAQ: SKYW) announced that it has entered into a Capacity Purchase Agreement ("CPA") with Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) to operate 19 new Embraer E175 dual-class regional jet aircraft. SkyWest has determined that these 19 E175 aircraft will be operated by SkyWest Airlines, Inc. a wholly-owned subsidiary of SkyWest. The CPA is under terms and conditions similar to SkyWest's existing Delta agreements.
"SkyWest is a longtime Delta partner, and we're pleased to advance our partnership with an additional aircraft type," said Chip Childs, SkyWest, Inc. President. "As we continue to evolve our fleet mix, we look forward to continuing to deliver what our partners need through solid, reliable service."
The aircraft will be flown in dual-class configuration of 76-seats, and will be equipped with Wi-Fi. Under the agreement, it is anticipated that delivery of the aircraft will begin in August 2016, with all 19 aircraft being delivered by mid-2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AYRO, Inc (AYRO) Appoints Thomas M. Wittenschlaeger as CEO
- Walgreens (WBA) Announces Pfizer (PFE) COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shots Now Available Nationwide for Eligible Individuals
- Pentair (PNR) Appoints Melissa Barra to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!