SkyWater Technology (SKYT) Prices 6.96M Share Upsized IPO at $14/Sh
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SkyWater Technology (NASDAQ: SKYT) today announced the upsizing and pricing of its previously announced initial public offering. SkyWater will sell 6,960,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $14.00 per share. In addition, SkyWater has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 1,044,000 additional shares of common stock. The shares are expected to begin trading on the NASDAQ Capital Market on April 21, 2021 under the symbol "SKYT."
SkyWater intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for working capital and other general corporate purposes, which may include financing SkyWater's growth and funding capital expenditures. SkyWater may use a portion of the proceeds from the offering for acquisitions or strategic investments in businesses or technologies, although SkyWater does not currently have any plans or commitments for any such acquisitions or investments.
Jefferies LLC and Cowen are acting as joint lead book-running managers and Piper Sandler & Co. is also acting as a book-running manager for the offering.
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and was declared effective on April 20, 2021.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Waterdrop Inc. (WDH) Prices 30M ADS IPO at $12/ADS
- Navitas Semiconductor to Go Public at Enterprise Value of $1.04 Billion via Live Oak II (LOKB)
- Gyroscope Therapeutics Holdings Postpones IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Cowen & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!