Skillz (SKLZ) Announces 32M Share Proposed Public Offering of Class A Common Stock
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Skillz (NYSE: SKLZ) announced today that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of 32,000,000 shares of its Class A common stock, consisting of 17,000,000 shares being offered by Skillz and 15,000,000 shares being offered by certain selling stockholders. The selling stockholders intend to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 4,800,000 shares of Class A common stock. The offering is subject to market conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
Skillz intends to use the net proceeds it receives from the offering for working capital and general corporate purposes. Skillz will not receive any proceeds from the sale of Class A common stock offered by the selling stockholders.
Citigroup, Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, and Jefferies are acting as joint lead book-running managers for the offering. RBC Capital Markets, UBS Investment Bank, Wedbush Securities, and Wells Fargo Securities are acting as additional book-running managers and Canaccord Genuity and Stifel are acting as co-managers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Outset Medical Inc. (OM) Prices Primary and Upsized Secondary Public Offering at $53.50/sh
- Illumina (ILMN) Soars as Preliminary Q1 Results Top Estimates, Analysts Boost Targets
- Global Ship Lease (GSL) to Offer Common Stock for Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesStifel, UBS, Goldman Sachs, Citi, Jefferies & Co, RBC Capital, S1, Wells Fargo, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!