Six Flags Entertainment (SIX) Reports Buyback on 5M Shares from H Partners & Affiliated Funds at $61.36/Sh
- Nasdaq closes lower as chipmaker Micron's warning renews tech rout
- Citi’s Top Equity Strategist Warns Analysts are Too Bullish on Stocks
- Bank of America Clients Continue to Buy the Rally, New Data Shows
- Novavax (NVAX) Crashes 30% After a Deep Guidance Cut, Analyst 'Frustrated'
- 'Hard to Say' Whether Current Crypto Bear Market is Over - Morgan Stanley
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation (NYSE: SIX), the world’s largest regional theme park company, today announced it has entered into an agreement to repurchase 5,060,628 shares of its common stock from H Partners and affiliated funds at a price per share of $61.36, which reflects a 2% discount from today’s closing price. Prior to the repurchase, H Partners was the Company’s largest stockholder and acquired its shares in the Company in 2010. This repurchase from H Partners will occur as part of the Company’s previously announced share repurchase program. Including this repurchase, the Company has repurchased $379 million of its common stock in 2017, and more than $1.8 billion of its common stock since beginning its share repurchase programs in February 2011. The Company has approximately $463 million remaining available under its current share repurchase program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H&R Block (HRB) Announces $1.25B Share Buyback; Hikes Dividend; Reports Q2
- Elon Musk Sells Over $2.9 Billion Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
- National Healthcare (NHC) Announces $25M Share Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hedge Funds, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!