Sirius XM (SIRI) Reports Q4 In-Line Revenues; Offers FY18 Revenue Outlook Below Consensus
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Sirius XM (NASDAQ: SIRI) reported Q4 EPS of $, versus $0.05 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.4 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.4 billion.
The Company's net (loss) income totaled $(37) million and $648 million in the fourth quarter and full-year 2017, respectively, compared to $205 million and $746 million in the fourth quarter and full-year 2016, respectively. Net (loss) income per diluted common share was $(0.01) and $0.14 in the fourth quarter and full-year 2017, respectively, compared to $0.04 and $0.15 in the fourth quarter and full-year 2016, respectively. The fourth quarter and full-year 2017 net income results reflect a $185 million, or $0.04 per diluted share, charge associated with the revaluation of the Company\'s deferred tax assets as a result of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. In the fourth quarter 2017, the Company also recorded a decrease of approximately $72 million, or approximately $0.02 per diluted share, in the fair value of its investment in Pandora, reversing the prior quarter's unrealized gains.
The Company\'s full-year 2018 guidance for net subscribers, revenue, adjusted EBITDA and free cash flow, as issued on January 10, 2018, is as follows:
- Self-pay net subscriber additions of approximately 1 million,
- Revenue of approximately $5.7 billion,
- Adjusted EBITDA of approximately $2.15 billion, and
- Free cash flow of approximately $1.5 billion.
Sirius XM sees FY2018 revenue of $5.7 billion, versus the consensus of $5.74 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sirius XM (SIRI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SolarEdge Technologies (SEDG) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- BWX Technologies (BWXT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
- American Water Works (AWK) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!