Sirius XM (SIRI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.01331; 0.9% Yield
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of GDP data; Nvidia slides
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- Alibaba (BABA) Shares Jump 3% as eCommerce and Cloud Demand Drives Solid Q4 Beat
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Sirius XM (NASDAQ: SIRI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.01331 per share, or $0.05324 annualized. This is a 10% increase from the prior dividend of $0.0121.
The dividend will be payable on November 29, 2019, to stockholders of record on November 8, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of November 7, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Sirius XM (SIRI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ashland (ASH) Announces $500M Share Buyback, Hikes Dividend to $0.335
- Sirius XM (SIRI) Acquires Team Coco and Podcast Conan O'Brien Needs a Friend
- Donaldson (DCI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.5% to $0.23; 1.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!