Sirius XM (SIRI) Declares $0.0146 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, fueled by Apple
- Here's Which Stocks Warren Buffett's Berkshire (BRK) Bought in Q1
- Walmart (WMT) Stock Drops 6% as Higher Costs Weigh on Profit, Analyst Says Results 'Disappointing'
- Home Depot (HD) Shares Rally 4% on Earnings Beat, Results Seen as Strong
- Bear Rally Now 'Imminent' Says BofA's Hartnett but Warns Ultimate Lows Yet to Be Reached
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sirius XM (NASDAQ: SIRI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.0146 per share, or $0.0584 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 26, 2021, to stockholders of record on February 10, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of February 9, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Sirius XM (SIRI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Interface (TILE) Announces $100M Share Buyback, Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend
- Motorola Solutions (MSI) Declares $0.79 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- TrustCo Bank (TRST) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 4.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!