Sino-Global Shipping America (SINO) to Acquire Majority of Blockchain Infrastructure Developer in $5 Million Stock Transaction
- S&P 500, Dow edge lower as COVID-19 cases rise, home sales drop
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Sino-Global Shipping America, Ltd. (NASDAQ: SINO) ("Sino-Global," the "Company" or "We") today announced it has agreed to acquire a 60% ownership of blockchain infrastructure developer Super Node LLC in an all stock transaction valued at $5 million. The transaction is subject to the satisfaction of warranties and representations under the purchase agreement.
Based in Wilmington, Delaware, Super Node LLC is a privately held, blockchain infrastructure software developer and service provider. It operates multiple CyberMiles nodes and develops decentralized applications on the CyberMiles network, a powerful, high-performance CyberMiles public chain.
Mr. Lei Cao, Chief Executive Officer of Sino-Global, commented, "The addition of Super Node further strengthens our capabilities and accelerates the buildout of our business as we pursue major opportunities in the rapidly growing cryptocurrency market and digital economy. We are particularly excited to be partnering with Super Node's proven team of developers, which will open additional opportunities to us in NFTs (non-fungible tokens), which have rapidly surged in popularity, market value, and breadth of digital products created."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SmartRent To Go Public in $2.2 Billion Merger with Fifth Wall Acquisition Corp. I (FWAA)
- Nikola (NKLA) , Travelcenters Of America (TA) Confirm Pact To Deploy Hydrogen Fueling Infrastructure
- Deluxe Corp. (DLX) Reports Acquisition of First American Payment Systems
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!