Sino-Global Shipping America (SINO) Announces NFT Platform CyberWorld V0.1 Unveiled
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Sino-Global Shipping America, Ltd. (NASDAQ: SINO) ("Sino-Global," the "Company" or "We") today unveiled the CyberWorld V0.1 NFT (non-fungible tokens) platform in collaboration with e-commerce public chain CyberMiles. CyberWorld is now open and providing global NFT project, event and product information using an early registration portal www.cybermiles.io/en-us/nft/nft/.
The new CyberWorld V0.1 NFT platform, which is expected to officially launch in July 2021, was developed and will be operated by Sino-Global and CyberMiles. It will initially showcase the art NFT production "We and Our Future" (WAOF) plan, a groundbreaking encrypted NFT group artwork. CyberWorld V0.1 will serve as a highly-secure, robust platform for collectors, artists, musicians and investors to create, sell and buy one of a kind, digital content represented as NFTs, providing a critical link between the virtual blockchain world and the physical world. CyberWorld will continue to innovate from NFT art creation, dissemination and consensus value capture, to NFT holding, transaction and other scenarios, as well as including areas such as Finance/Game/Meme/Collectibles.
Mr. Lei Cao, Chief Executive Officer of Sino-Global, commented, "The NFT opportunity can best be described as a frenzy that is generating massive global attention from artists -- both renowned and emerging -- investors and other creators. We see this as a game changing opportunity to lead and create significant value in this disruptive marketplace. Sino-Global has already made a series of investments in blockchain infrastructure and NFT companies as we aggressively expand our capabilities and extend our reach. Our focus and execution are allowing us to move quickly, which is critical given the speed of the NFT market evolution. We believe that we have a superior NFT platform, one that ensures digital authenticity and transparency to creators, sellers and buyers. This is clearly an exciting time for us, and we are playing to win."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CoreCivic (CXW) Announces Agreement In Principle to Settle Shareholder Litigation
- Hartford (HIG) Agrees To Settlement With The Boy Scouts Of America And Pre-announces Estimated First Quarter Prior Year Development And Catastrophe Losses
- VEON Ltd. (VEON) Announces Sergi Herrero Stepping Down as co-CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!