Simpson Manufacturing (SSD) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Simpson Manufacturing (NYSE: SSD) reported Q4 EPS of $0.68, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.66. Revenue for the quarter came in at $293.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $276.07 million.
Based on business trends and conditions as of today, February 8, 2021, the Company\'s outlook for the full fiscal year ending December 31, 2021 is as follows:
- Operating margin is estimated to be in the range of 16.5% to 18.5%.
- The effective tax rate is estimated to be in the range of 25.0% to 26.0%, including both federal and state income tax rates.
- Capital expenditures are estimated to be in the range of $50 million to $55 million.
While the magnitude and duration of the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on general economic conditions remains uncertain, the Company is continuing to monitor the impact of the outbreak on its operations and financial condition, which was not significantly adversely impacted in fiscal 2020. Please note that ongoing uncertainties surrounding the impact of COVID-19 on the Company\'s business, which may include the economic impact on its operations, raw material costs, consumers, suppliers, vendors, and other factors outside of its control, may have a material adverse impact on the Company's financial outlook.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Simpson Manufacturing (SSD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crown Holdings (CCK) Tops Q1 EPS by 44c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q EPS Guidance Above Consensus, FY21 EPS Views Below Consensus
- Steel Partners Holdings (SPLP) Announces Jason Wong Named As Chief Financial Officer
- Prologis (PLD) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 Guidance