Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) Announces $0.35 Quarterly Dividend
- Nasdaq tumbles 2% on weak data, surging bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent oil near $80 a barrel on tighter supplies
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Silicon Motion Technology Corporation (Nasdaq: SIMO)global leader in designing and marketing NAND flash controllers for solid state storage devices, confirms today its quarterly cash dividend.
On October 26, 2020, the Board of Directors of the Company declared payment of an annual dividend of US$1.40 per ADS1, equivalent to US$0.35 per ordinary share, which will be paid in four quarterly installments of $0.35 per ADS, equivalent to US$0.0875 per ordinary share. According to the previously announced record and payment dates, the next quarterly installment will be paid on August 19, 2021 to all shareholders of record on August 5, 2021. Our depository bank’s DR Books will be closed for issuance and cancellation on August 5, 2021.
The declaration and payment of future cash dividends are subject to the Board's continuing determination that the payment of dividends are in the best interests of the Company’s shareholders and are in compliance with all laws and agreements of the Company applicable to the declaration and payment of cash dividends.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Computer Services Inc. (CSVI) Declares $0.27 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Armanino Foods (AMNF) Declares $0.0275 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Related EntitiesDividend, S1
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!