Sientra (SIEN) Issues Statement Regarding Fire at Silimed Manufacturing Facilities
- Wall Street rallies, capping frenetic week with best day of the year
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Soars on Another Robust Quarter Fueled by Monster iPhone and Services Numbers, Analysts Raise PTs
- BofA Raises Inflation Forecasts for 2022, Expects Fed to Hike 7 Times in 2022
- Netflix (NFLX) CEO Hastings Buys ~$20 Million in Stock Following Sell-Off, Ackman's Big Bet
- Oil hits 7-year peak on political risks, supply crunch
Sientra, Inc. (NASDAQ: SIEN), a medical aesthetics company, today issued the following statement regarding a recent development at Silimed's manufacturing facilities:
We are aware of a fire in one of the two manufacturing buildings at Silimed, and are in contact with Silimed in order to assess the situation. Our thoughts are with the entire Silimed team. Our management team is working diligently to get answers and we will share additional information when it is available.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sono Group N.V. (SEV) Issues Corporate Update
- SJW Group (SJW) Appoints James P. Lynch as Chief Accounting Officer, Andrew Walters as CFO
- Lowe's Cos. (LOW), Petco (WOOF) to Harness the Power of Home and Pets with New Store-in-Store Concept
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!