Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.3% to $0.085; 1.3% Yield
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Shoe Carnival (NASDAQ: SCVL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.085 per share, or $0.34 annualized. This is a 6.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.08.
The dividend will be payable on July 22, 2019, to stockholders of record on July 8, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of July 5, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
“We are happy to announce another increase to our quarterly cash dividend, as approved by our Board of Directors. This action further demonstrates our ongoing goal of enhancing total return to our shareholders,” stated Cliff Sifford, Shoe Carnival’s President and Chief Executive Officer.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Shoe Carnival (SCVL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Haverty (HVT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.6% to $0.25; 2.2% Yield
- Union Pacific (UNP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.3% to $1.07; 1.9% Yield
- J&J Snack Foods (JJSF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.1% to $0.633; 1.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!