Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.3% to $0.085; 1.3% Yield
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Shoe Carnival (NASDAQ: SCVL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.085 per share, or $0.34 annualized. This is a 6.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.08.
The dividend will be payable on July 22, 2019, to stockholders of record on July 8, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of July 5, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
“We are happy to announce another increase to our quarterly cash dividend, as approved by our Board of Directors. This action further demonstrates our ongoing goal of enhancing total return to our shareholders,” stated Cliff Sifford, Shoe Carnival’s President and Chief Executive Officer.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Shoe Carnival (SCVL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Psb Holdings, Inc. (PSBQ) Raises Semi-Annual Dividend 9.5% to $0.23; 1.8% Yield
- Independent Bank (INDB) Declares $0.48 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) Announces CEO Retirement and Succession Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!