Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Declares $0.085 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $50M Buyback
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Core-Mark (CORE) Receives Takeover Approach from Performance Food Group (PFGC) - Source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Shoe Carnival (NASDAQ: SCVL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.085 per share, or $0.34 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 27, 2020, to stockholders of record on January 13, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of January 10, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.9 percent.
Shoe Carnival, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCVL) a leading retailer of moderately priced footwear and accessories, today announced that its Board of Directors authorized a new share repurchase program for up to $50 million of its outstanding common stock, effective January 1, 2020.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Shoe Carnival (SCVL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dillard's (DDS) Announces $500M Stock Buyback; Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend
- Nutrien (NTR) Declares $0.46 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
- Duke Energy (DUK) Said Elliott Management Past Proposals 'Not in Best Interest' of Company and Holders, Will Review Latest Proposal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!