Shockwave Medical (SWAV) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Revenues Beat; FY19 Revenue Guidance Above Consensus
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Shockwave Medical (NASDAQ: SWAV) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.46), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.51). Revenue for the quarter came in at $11.33 million versus the consensus estimate of $10.42 million.
“Our third quarter performance was marked by many key accomplishments as our team continues to deliver solid, balanced, results across our domestic and international businesses,” said Doug Godshall, President and Chief Executive Officer of Shockwave Medical. “Additionally, we have achieved several important operational successes, including doubling the number of patients enrolled in CAD III since last quarter, initiating our CAD IV study in Japan and completing the full launch of our S4 device to safely address the large number of patients who suffer from below the knee peripheral disease. We look forward to building on this progress as we continue our efforts to positively impact patient outcomes worldwide.”
Shockwave Medical sees FY2019 revenue of $41-42 million, versus the consensus of $40.09 million.
Shockwave Medical projects revenue for the full year 2019 to range from $41 million to $42 million, which would represent 234% to 242% growth over the company’s prior year revenue.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Shockwave Medical (SWAV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKS Instruments (MKSI) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Ingersoll-Rand (IR) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- Ingevity (NGVT) Tops Q2 EPS by 23c; Raises Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!