Shockwave Medical (SWAV) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Beat
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Shockwave Medical (NASDAQ: SWAV) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.38), $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.55). Revenue for the quarter came in at $19.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $14.69 million.
“The successes we achieved this quarter on the clinical, financial and operational fronts speak volumes in terms of confirming the value of our proprietary IVL technology for both coronary and peripheral indications and how it uniquely addresses the challenges our customers face when treating severely calcified arteries throughout the body,” said Doug Godshall, President and Chief Executive Officer of Shockwave Medical. “Our team has done a remarkable job of maintaining their focus on patients and physicians as we collectively work to navigate the challenges that 2020 has put in front of us all.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Shockwave Medical (SWAV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Towne Bank (TOWN) Names Brad E. Schwartz President and CEO
- Cboe Global Markets (CBOE) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
- Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!