Shoals Technologies Group, Inc. (SHLS) Prices 77M Class A Share Upsized IPO at $25/Sh
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on bank earnings boost
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Shoals Technologies Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: SHLS) today announced the pricing of its upsized initial public offering of 77,000,000 shares of its Class A common stock at a price to the public of $25.00 per share. The offering consists of 9,000,000 shares of Class A common stock being sold by the Company and 68,000,000 shares of Class A common stock being sold by a parent entity of the Company controlled by funds managed by Oaktree Capital Management, L.P. (the “Selling Stockholder”). In addition, the Company and the Selling Stockholder granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 11,550,000 shares (the “Additional Shares”) at the public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions. The Additional Shares consist of up to 2,550,000 shares of Class A common stock offered by the Company and up to 9,000,000 shares of Class A common stock offered by the Selling Stockholder. The Company will not receive any proceeds from any sale of shares by the Selling Stockholder. The shares of Class A common stock are expected to begin trading on the Nasdaq Global Market on January 27, 2021 under the symbol “SHLS.” The offering is expected to close on January 29, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC and J.P. Morgan are acting as joint book-running managers and representatives of the underwriters for the offering. Guggenheim Securities and UBS Investment Bank are also acting as joint book-running managers and Morgan Stanley, Barclays and Credit Suisse are acting as book-runners. Cowen and Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. are acting as co-managers.
A registration statement relating to this offering was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission on January 26, 2021.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Recursion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (RXRX) Prices 24.24M Share IPO at $18/Sh
- Maxeon (MAXN) Prices $125M Share Offering at $18/Sh
- Cathie Wood's ARK Bought 3 Million Shares Of New Autonomous Truck IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, UBS, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Barclays, Cowen & Co, IPO, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!