Shift4 Payments (FOUR) Misses Q4 EPS by 30c, Revenues Miss; Offers FY21 Revenue Guidance Above Consensus
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Shift4 Payments (NYSE: FOUR) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.28), $0.30 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $210.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $213.48 million.
Shift4 Payments sees FY2021 revenue of $1.1-1.2 billion, versus the consensus of $1.08 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Shift4 Payments (FOUR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Misses Q4 EPS by 25c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Jiayin Group (JFIN) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.06
- PriceSmart (PSMT) Misses Q2 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!