Sherwin-Williams (SHW) Announces Resignation of President and COO
- S&P 500, Dow edge lower as COVID-19 cases rise, home sales drop
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
The Sherwin-Williams Company (NYSE: SHW) ("Sherwin-Williams" or the "Company") today announced that David B. Sewell, President and Chief Operating Officer, has notified the Company of his decision to resign effective as of the close of business on March 12, 2021, to become chief executive officer of another company outside of the coatings industry.
"We thank David for his many contributions to Sherwin-Williams over his 14 years with the Company, and we wish him much success in his future endeavors," said Sherwin-Williams Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, John G. Morikis. "Our deep and experienced global team continues to move forward with great momentum, focused on delivering solutions to our customers and executing on initiatives that will drive sustained long-term success."
Mr. Sewell's Chief Operating Officer role will not be filled immediately. Mr. Morikis will serve as President in addition to his current role and assume Mr. Sewell's primary duties and responsibilities.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LiveRamp (RAMP) Announces Omar Tawakol to Board
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) Declares $0.55 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Onconova Therapeutics (ONTX) Reports First Patient Dosing in Investigator-Initiated Phase 2 Study of Rigosertib in RDEB-Associated Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!