Shell Midstream Partners (SHLX) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c, Revenues Beat
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Shell Midstream Partners (NYSE: SHLX) reported Q4 EPS of $0.29, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $130 million versus the consensus estimate of $118.22 million.
“We had another solid performance this quarter—ending what was a very challenging year for our industry and the world in general,” said Kevin Nichols, CEO, Shell Midstream Partners GP LLC. “Throughout the year, we were able to rely on our strong operational capabilities and resilient portfolio to deliver value to the partnership while keeping the safety of our employees and assets a priority.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Shell Midstream Partners (SHLX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q1 EPS by 44c
- Adverum Biotechnologies (ADVM) to Present New Data from the OPTIC Trial of ADVM-022 Intravitreal Gene Therapy for Wet AMD at ARVO 2021
- EHang Holdings (EH) Announces CAAC Established EH216 Type Certification Team to Further Advance Certification Process