Shell Midstream Partners (SHLX) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c, Revenues Beat
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Shell Midstream Partners (NYSE: SHLX) reported Q4 EPS of $0.29, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $130 million versus the consensus estimate of $118.22 million.
“We had another solid performance this quarter—ending what was a very challenging year for our industry and the world in general,” said Kevin Nichols, CEO, Shell Midstream Partners GP LLC. “Throughout the year, we were able to rely on our strong operational capabilities and resilient portfolio to deliver value to the partnership while keeping the safety of our employees and assets a priority.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Shell Midstream Partners (SHLX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL) Tops Q1 EPS by 43c
- Truist Financial Corp. (TFC) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Revenues Beat
- Escalade (ESCA) Tops Q1 EPS by 23c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!