Shattuck Labs Inc. (STTK) Announces Promotion of Andrew R. Neill to Chief Financial Officer
- S&P 500, Nasdaq up as tech stocks rise after J&J vaccine pause
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises 1% after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Shattuck Labs, Inc. (Shattuck) (NASDAQ: STTK), a clinical-stage biotechnology company pioneering the development of bi-functional fusion proteins as a new class of biologic medicine for the treatment of patients with cancer and autoimmune disease, today announced the promotion of Andrew R. Neill to Chief Financial Officer from Vice President of Finance and Corporate Strategy.
“Andrew is an incredibly experienced member of the Shattuck team and has made significant contributions to the company, including his key role in raising net proceeds of $330.5 million last year through our Series B and B-1 financings and initial public offering,” said Taylor Schreiber, M.D., Ph.D., and Chief Executive Officer of Shattuck. “Andrew’s dedication and strategic impact will help Shattuck as we continue to advance our clinical-stage ARC compounds and GADLEN platform forward through clinical development.”
“As an early member of the Shattuck team, I am excited to continue building Shattuck and drive the company’s growth from the CFO seat,” said Mr. Neill. “I look forward to collaborating with all of our key stakeholders as we work to greatly improve treatment options for patients with cancer.”
Prior to joining Shattuck, Mr. Neill was the co-founder of Lumos Pharma, a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing therapeutics for genetic rare diseases. He holds a Master’s in Business Administration, with majors in Health Care Management and Finance, from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, where he was a Kaiser Fellow. Andrew holds a Bachelor of Business Administration from Texas Christian University.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AdaptHealth (AHCO) has placed Luke McGee on unpaid leave from his roles as Co-CEO and Director
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (OCDX) VITROS SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Test for High-Volume COVID-19 Testing Receives CE Mark
- Taoping (TAOP) Signs Exclusive Strategic Cooperation and Joint Operation Agreement with Ordos Blockchain Cloud Computing Technology Co.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!