Senmiao Technology (AIHS) to Merge with Fliggy, an Alibaba Affiliate
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Senmiao Technology Limited ("Senmiao" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: AIHS), a financing and servicing company focusing on the online ride-hailing industry in China, as well as an operator of its own online ride-hailing platform, today announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Hunan Xixingtianxia Technology Co., Ltd. ("XXTX") has entered into an agreement with Zhejiang Feizhu Network Technology Co., Ltd. ("Feizhu") and Hangzhou Taomei Airline Service Co., Ltd. ("Hangzhou Taomei"), affiliates of Alibaba, which operate the Fliggy online travel platform in China.
Pursuant to the terms of the agreement, XXTX will provide online ride-hailing services for Fliggy users through the Fliggy platform. If XXTX is selected by the Fliggy rider, the order will then be distributed to registered drivers on Senmiao's platform for viewing and acceptance. Senmiao earns commissions for each completed order based on a certain percentage of the value of the order.
This new business cooperation has been launched in seven cities: Chengdu, Changsha, Guangzhou, Lianyungang, Wenzhou, Shenyang and Qingdao, with over 400 orders completed since mid-March 2022. XXTX expects to expand its cooperation with Hangzhou Taomei to other cities in China in the future.
Xi Wen, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President of Senmiao, stated, "We are pleased to announce another important cooperation with another leading travel platform in China. Fliggy, known for its discounts on hotel bookings, is one of China's most downloaded mobile apps. We look forward to working closely with Feizhu and Hangzhou Taomei and serving Fliggy customers with their ride-hailing needs."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kohl's (KSS) Concludes Strategic Review Process
- Spirit Airlines (SAVE) to Adjourn Special Meeting of Stockholders Related to Merger, Continue Discussions with Frontier (ULCC) and JetBlue (JBLU)
- Telecom Italia Said To Reject Cvc Bid For Business Unit - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesIra Sohn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!