Semrush Holdings, Inc. (SEMR) Prices 10M Share IPO at $14/Sh
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Semrush Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SEMR), a leading online visibility management SaaS platform, today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 10,000,000 shares of Class A common stock at an initial public offering price of $14.00 per share. In addition, Semrush has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,500,000 Class A shares at the initial public offering price less the underwriting discount. The shares are expected to begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange on March 25, 2021 under the ticker symbol “SEMR” and the offering is expected to close on March 29, 2021 subject to customary closing conditions.
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, and Jefferies LLC are acting as joint lead bookrunning managers. KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. is also acting as a joint bookrunning manager for the proposed offering. Piper Sandler & Co. and Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated are acting as co-managers.
The proposed offering is being made only by means of a prospectus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPO for SPAC TPG Pace Solutions Corp. (TPGS) Opens at $10
- Upstart Holdings (UPST) Prices 2M Share Offering at $120
- Brazilian Card Network Elo Choses Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan And Morgan Stanley For IPO - Reuters