Selecta Biosciences (SELB) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c
- World shares mixed on growth worries as central banks tighten
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- 'His Personality Suggests Resolution Depends on Him Alone': Jefferies Discusses Elon Musk, Cuts PT on Tesla (TSLA) on Increased Risk Profile
- Dollar steady near one-month low as Fed minutes contain few surprises
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Selecta Biosciences (NASDAQ: SELB) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.28), $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.21).
“2019 was a pivotal year for Selecta. We made substantial clinical advancements, as we completed enrollment in the head-to-head COMPARE trial for our lead product candidate, SEL-212, in chronic refractory gout, and advanced our gene therapy program through strategic partnerships with AskBio. We also strengthened our organization with the addition of several key members to the executive team and welcomed a new Chairman of our Board of Directors, and completed a $70 million financing,” said Carsten Brunn, Ph.D., President and CEO of Selecta. “In the coming year, we look forward to reporting topline data from the COMPARE study, commencing the Phase 3 clinical program of SEL-212, and advancing our gene therapy program into the clinic in partnership with AskBio.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WeWork (WE) Names Andre J. Fernandez As Chief Financial Officer, Reaffirms Second Quarter and Full-year Guidance
- Exscientia plc (EXAI) Provides Q1 Business Update
- CNFinance Holdings Ltd. (CNF) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!