Selecta Biosciences (SELB) Misses Q3 EPS by 19c
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, fueled by Apple
- Here's Which Stocks Warren Buffett's Berkshire (BRK) Bought in Q1
- Walmart (WMT) Stock Drops 6% as Higher Costs Weigh on Profit, Analyst Says Results 'Disappointing'
- Home Depot (HD) Shares Rally 4% on Earnings Beat, Results Seen as Strong
- Bear Rally Now 'Imminent' Says BofA's Hartnett but Warns Ultimate Lows Yet to Be Reached
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Selecta Biosciences (NASDAQ: SELB) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.09), $0.19 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.10.
“This past quarter has been productive for our team as we have continued to progress our clinical programs,” said Carsten Brunn, Ph.D., President and CEO of Selecta. “We reported topline data from the Phase 2 COMPARE trial of SEL-212 which demonstrated the potential of our ImmTOR platform when combined with a highly immunogenic enzyme, and we commenced the Phase 3 DISSOLVE program in partnership with Sobi. We look forward to continuing to build our pipeline with our gene therapy programs in MMA and OTC deficiency, and our second enzyme program in IgA nephropathy. Our strategy is focused on leveraging ImmTOR to amplify the efficacy of biologic therapies and restore self-tolerance in autoimmune diseases.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walmart (WMT) Misses Q1 EPS by 18c, Revenue Beats; Lowers Guidance
- The Container Store Group (TCS) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Offers Guidance
- Quicklogic Corp (QUIK) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!