Selecta Biosciences (SELB) Misses Q2 EPS by 24c
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, fueled by Apple
- Here's Which Stocks Warren Buffett's Berkshire (BRK) Bought in Q1
- Walmart (WMT) Stock Drops 6% as Higher Costs Weigh on Profit, Analyst Says Results 'Disappointing'
- Home Depot (HD) Shares Rally 4% on Earnings Beat, Results Seen as Strong
- Bear Rally Now 'Imminent' Says BofA's Hartnett but Warns Ultimate Lows Yet to Be Reached
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Selecta Biosciences (NASDAQ: SELB) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.25), $0.24 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.01).
- Closed strategic licensing agreement with Sobi for SEL-212 for $100 million in initial payments and up to $630 million in potential milestones, and tiered double-digit royalties
- Entered into research license and option agreement with Sarepta for the use of the ImmTOR™ immune tolerance platform in Sarepta’s gene therapy programs in certain neuromuscular diseases
- Gene therapy program in MMA in collaboration with AskBio on track to enter the clinic in the first half of 2021; preliminary data expected in the second half of 2021
- Phase 3 clinical program of SEL-212 to commence with Sobi in Q3 2020; on track to report topline data from ongoing head-to-head COMPARE trial in Q3 2020
- Cash runway into the first quarter of 2023
“This is a transformational time for Selecta, as we reinforce our position as a leader in immune tolerance. The strategic licensing agreement with Sobi puts us in a financial position that allows us to maximize efforts to unlock the full potential of the ImmTOR immune tolerance platform, by optimizing the efficacy and safety of biologics, enabling re-dosing of life saving gene therapies, and creating novel immunotherapies for autoimmune diseases,” said Carsten Brunn, Ph.D., President and CEO of Selecta. “We remain committed to the development of SEL-212, and look forward to the initiation of the Phase 3 clinical program with Sobi in the third quarter of this year and the topline data readout from the Phase 2 COMPARE trial, also in the third quarter. We also look forward to advancing our gene therapy program in MMA to the clinic in the first half of 2021, and for the submission of an IND for our autoimmune diseases program, also in 2021.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walmart (WMT) Misses Q1 EPS by 18c, Revenue Beats; Lowers Guidance
- SoundHound AI (SOUN) Announces 7-Yeat Deal with Hyundai
- UPDATE: Caterpillar (CAT) reaffirms adjusted operating margin targets, approves $15B buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!