Select Interior Concepts (SIC) Names Nadeem Moiz as CFO
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Select Interior Concepts, Inc. (“SIC”) (NASDAQ: SIC), a leading provider of interior surface products for both residential and commercial builders, today announced that Nadeem Moiz has been appointed as its new Chief Financial Officer, effective August 17, 2018.
Mr. Moiz was most recently the Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer for Superior Industries International, Inc., one of the largest publicly listed global aluminum wheel suppliers for OEMs. Mr. Moiz will replace Kendall Hoyd, who will assume the role of President—RDS of SIC.
“Nadeem, with his diversified experience, will be a great addition to an already dynamic leadership team,” said Tyrone Johnson, the Chief Executive Officer of SIC. “He is not only a proven and accomplished business leader, but has demonstrated strong strategic and operational expertise through the successful execution of numerous transactions, the development of sophisticated financial organizations and critical roles in driving top and bottom-line growth at his previous companies.”
Prior to Superior Industries, Mr. Moiz served as the Chief Financial Officer of DCLI, a leading intermodal equipment solutions provider, and held leadership positions in Finance and Operations at Graphic Packaging International and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles. Mr. Moiz holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from the University of Florida, a Masters of Business Administration in Finance from Florida A&M University, and has completed the Advance Management Program at Harvard Business School. He is also a Certified Public Accountant and Certified Global Management Accountant.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nicolet Bankshares (NCBS) Names Phil Moore Chief Financial Officer
- Signify Health, Inc. (SGFY) Misses Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 Revenues Outlook
- Navidea Biopharma (NAVB) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c, Revenues Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesChrysler LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!