Seer, Inc. (SEER) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Seer, Inc. (NASDAQ: SEER) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.27), $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.20).
“I am so incredibly proud of and amazed by our team for the progress we have made this quarter,” said Omid Farokhzad, Chair and Chief Executive Officer. “Unbiased, deep, rapid proteomics at scale will pave the way for broad-scale and novel biological insight – with incredible impact across science and medicine. We look forward to continuing to build our commercial momentum throughout 2021 as we bring the next phase in omics to labs around the globe.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Seer, Inc. (SEER) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) Announces CEO Retirement and Succession Plan
- Accenture (ACN) Intends to Acquire Exton Consulting
- RumbleOn Inc. (RMBL) Appoints Peter Levy, the Company’s Chief Operating Officer, to its Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!