Seelos Therapeutics (SEEL) Prices Share and Warrant Offering at $0.30/sh
- Wall St muted at open as markets brace for inflation data, Fed meeting
- Cigna rallies 12% after ending Humana deal talks, approving new $10B buyback
- Macy's (M) stock surges 20% on $5.8 billion buyout offer
- Citi goes against consensus ahead of 'pivotal' Fed meeting
- Stocks and bonds subdued as rate cut hopes face pivotal week
Seelos Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: SEEL) ("Seelos"), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of therapies for central nervous system (CNS) disorders and rare diseases, today announced that it has entered into a securities purchase agreement with certain institutional investors for the purchase and sale of 15,000,000 shares of common stock and warrants to purchase up to 10,010,010 shares of common stock at a combined offering price of
Seelos intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes, to advance the development of its product candidates and the repayment approximately
The securities described above and the shares of common stock underlying the warrants described above are being offered by Seelos pursuant to an effective "shelf" registration statement on Form S-3 (File No. 333-251356) previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy these securities, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to the registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Milestone Scientific (MLSS) Prices 4.765M Share Offering at $0.63/sh
- Alpha Partners Technology Merger Corp. (APTM) Announces Redemption of Class A Ordinary Shares
- Altamira Therapeutics (CYTO) Provides Investor and Business Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!