Second Sight Medical (EYES) Names Scott Dunbar Acting CEO
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- No Surprises in President Biden's Reported Capital Gains Proposal, a 28% Rate Looks Most Likely - Goldman Sachs
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Second Sight Medical Products, Inc. (NASDAQ: EYES) (the "Company" or “Second Sight”), a leading developer and marketer of implantable visual prosthetics that are intended to create an artificial form of useful vision for blind individuals, today announced that the Company’s Board of Directors has named Scott Dunbar to replace Matthew Pfeffer as acting Chief Executive Officer (“CEO”). Under Nasdaq rules, an independent director may temporarily be named acting CEO, but such service cannot continue for more than one year. Accordingly, Mr. Pfeffer has relinquished the role of acting CEO but will remain on the Board as an independent director. Scott Dunbar, Senior Patent Counsel and Compliance Officer, has served the Company for 19 years.
“I want to thank Matt for his leadership during this past year,” said Gregg Williams, Chairman of the Board. “Our focus remains on advancing the Orion program toward providing useful vision to the blind, and I look forward to working with Scott as we pursue that goal,” concluded Williams.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OneSpan (OSPN) Announces Chief Financial Officer Leadership Transition
- Anaptysbio (ANAB) Announces European Commission Approves JEMPERLI
- Regions Financial (RF) Tops Q1 EPS by 16c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!